Friday, November 9, 2018 / by Robert Woessner
Why is Keller Williams your best choice?
- Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 940 offices and 178,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world. The strong growth of Keller Williams is proof that when you offer a superior level of service, word spreads fast.
- Keller Williams is the #1 training company in the Country. This means Keller Williams Agents are the best trained agents in the country. We stay ahead of trends in the real estate industry through our comprehensive, industry-leading training curriculum and research resources. It's what prepares our team to provide you with unparalleled service.
- Founded on the principles of trust and honesty, Keller Williams emphasizes the importance of having the integrity to do the right thing, always putting your needs first. We firmly believe that our success is ultimately determined by the legacy we leave with each client we serve.
- Keller Williams is the leading tech company and integrates with thousands of real estate web sites throughout the Globe giving your home maximum exposure to the most qualified buyers!
- Your needs always come first. At Keller Williams, we provide the service we agree to, in the ways that work for you, whether once a week, once a day, by phone, email or text message. That's how we'll do it. You'll always be kept in the loop.
- Keller Williams was designed to reward agents for working together. Based on the belief that we are all more successful if we strive toward a common goal rather than our individual interests, we're confident that every Keller Williams professional shares the vision of serving our clients at the very highest level possible.
- There's a reason why Entrepreneur magazine recently ranked Keller Williams as the No. 1 real estate franchise, and why we were the only major real estate franchise company to report an increase in both the number of associates and the number of closed transactions
Why work with The United Home Group?
- We are the largest expansion team inside of Keller Williams.
- We currently have over 200 agents working for UHG.
- We sell an average of 1 home every 6.5 hours!!
- We have a full time office staff. This staff consists of a Listing Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, Team Leaders, Agent Accountability Managers, Coaching staff, Home Staging Experts, and Regional Directors.
- We have 8 full time members of our exclusive call center. Our call center will make calls to a 3-5 miles radius around your home to let neighbors know your house is for sale and to let their friends and family know. The call center will call about Open Houses and any other information to sell your home fast! No other agents in Florida have this tool.
- When you hire The United Home Group you’re hiring a team of real estate professionals with a diverse set of expertise. When you’re finally ready to sell your house, you want to work with the best and that means working with a team of professionals. We will provide you with the knowledge you need to make an educated decision for both you and your family.
Why is Robert Woessner the right choice?
- Robert is a retired Police Supervisor and Intensive Care Paramedic from New Jersey. Robert stands for integrity and trust. He is a full time agent and works hard for his clients. Your needs as a client are his highest priority. He firmly believes that we must be on the same page, working on your goals, all the time!
- Robert understands the SWFL area and knows how to get top dollar for his clients. When working with Robert you can expect him and his team to negotiate you top dollar for your property. His negotiation skills guide every buyer and seller through Real Estate obstacles leading them happily to the closing table.
- Robert spends more than any Realtor to market your home, maximizing the exposure of your home to potential buyers.
- Implementation of my Massive Action Marketing Plan. Roberts focus is on Active Marketing. He is actively pursuing leads through cold-calling, networking with other Realtors, running targeted customer acquisition campaigns on Social Media, and featuring your home in all team meetings. Most agents use Passive Marketing where they place your home in the MLS, put up a sign and PRAY someone wants to buy it. We also Prospect for buyers and are always Price Watch the market.
- Expertise in listing, pricing, staging, and selling your home to the right buyer quickly for the most money possible
- The real estate profession is built by word of mouth; my goal, as your Realtor® is to provide you with an unmatched level of service. Service so good that you not only feel comfortable recommending me to your friends and family, but you'll actually make a point to.
- To be a real estate professional is to build relationships, not to make a deal at any cost. I don't just want to help you sell your current home or help you purchase your first one, I want to be there with you through all of your real estate transactions. If you've ever experienced buyer’s remorse, then you know how unpleasant it is. The last thing I want for you is to have that feeling after you've just bought your dream home because you feel like you didn't get the value you should have from your real.
- Guaranteeing satisfaction — our relationship is dependent on meeting and exceeding your needs.
- Robert has dealt with extremely stressful situations his entire life and it his job to ensure you , the client, a smooth and stress free transaction. See how it feels to have a skilled agent who has been in your shoes many times represent you and your real estate needs.
- Since I have full time staff handling my office work, I am always available to assist my clients needs.
- At the end of the day I want you to trust me enough want to introduce me to your closest friends and family.